Arcenciel built in 2006 an ecovillage, next to arcenciel‘s center in Taanayel, in order to promote rural tourism in the region, with a sustainable approach. Arcenciel privileged eco friendly– construction, inspired by the old Lebanese clay brick architecture in the Bekaa.
For an authentic getaway with friends or family, the ecolodge taanayel welcomes you in the surroundings of its 7 houses village, to experience the traditional life of our ancestors.
Al Khan al Makssoud
The traditional restaurant, al khan al Makssoud, was added to the ecovillage. With its sprightly garden, al khan is the ideal place for country-style, lunches, as well as themed parties, team building, workshops or any other customized events.
– “Abou Georges” room : capacity of 5 persons
– “Oum Nkoula” room : capacity of 5 persons
-“Houssein” room :capacity of 6 persons
– “Abou Omar” room : capacity of 6 persons
– “Assaf” room : capacity of 5 persons
– “Abou Sara 1″ room : capacity of 6 persons
– “Abou Sara 2″ room :capacity of 6 persons
Damascus street, Taanayel